PASSES ON SALE NOW
2-Day GA Passes - $249 +fees
A 2-Day General Admission ticket is a single wristband granting access to the festival each day. You can wander between all 4 stages, hit the various food and drink vendors, and enjoy various shaded areas with places to sit down for a meal or rest from dancing around throughout the day. Your 2-Day GA wristband is good for both days and void if tampered with or removed. No re-entry is allowed.
VIP Passes - $549 +fees
A 2-Day VIP Pass gets you access to the festival each day, all of the GA festival amenities, and access to VIP box office lines, separate VIP entrance, VIP Food and Drink areas, and VIP viewing of the Main Stage and Trees stage. Our areas host our VIP food and drink options, including specialty cocktails, wine, and beer, as well as private toilets, comfortable picnic areas, and parts of the VIP area will be incorporated into the new Banc of California Stadium! VIP is ages 21+ only. There are no single day VIP tickets available. Your 2-Day VIP wristband is good for both days and void if tampered with or removed. No re-entry is allowed and please note that VIP viewing areas are subject to capacity.
Sat GA Single Day Passes - $149 +fees
Sun GA Single Day Passes - $149 +fees
Single day general admission to the festival for SATURDAY or SUNDAY only. You will have access to all stages, hit the various food and drink vendors, and enjoy shaded areas with places to sit down for a meal or rest throughout the day and into the night. Single Day GA tickets will be fulfilled electronically. Print-at-Home ticket(s) will be released about two (2) weeks before the festival. No re-entry is allowed.
Official FYF Lineup Poster - $20 +fees
Pre-order a poster with purchase of your passes. Cassette poster was created by mixed media Los Angeles-based artist, Danielle Garza aka Ellie Rex and our day to day poster was created by creative force, Kim Swift.
Posters will be shipped separately. Price includes shipping. FYF festival admission not included. Must purchase admission passes separately
AMERICAN EXPRESS® CARD MEMBER PASSES
American Express Card Members can purchase passes with their Cards before the general public Tuesday, 4/3 at 10:00am PT through Thursday 4/5 at 10:00pm PT.
During the specified sales period, tickets are available exclusively to all American Express Card Members (including International Cards). Tickets must be purchased with an American Express Card (including International Cards). Standard service charges apply. Offer is subject to availability. Not all seats are available and blackout dates apply. All sales final. No refunds. No exchanges. Offer may be changed or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of American Express. Some events may not be accessible to Card Members with disabilities.
Wristband activation is recommended for wristband security and enhanced customer service. Activate your wristband using the 2018 FYF Fest Mobile App.
PASS & ORDER INFO
- Limit of (4) Four Tickets Per Order
- Ticket Pricing and Availability Subject to Change
- No Refunds or Exchanges
- No Switching Days
- No Sharing Wristbands
- No Re-Entry Allowed
- 2-Day GA and VIP wristbands will be shipped out during the month of June.
- The last day to update your shipping address is May 31st.
- Physical orders will ship via UPS Mail Innovations.
- An email with tracking will be generated and emailed to you when your order is packed.
- For more information on UPS Mail Innovations, please read the UPS Mail Innovations FAQ.
- Orders will not be re-shipped/shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Orders unable to be delivered under any circumstances (lost/stolen/errors/forgot/dog scared the postman away/aliens/returned to sender) will be required to be picked up at will call by the original ticket account purchaser.
- No alternate box office/will call pick ups allowed.
- No name changes allowed.
- State/Gov’t issued photo ID and order confirmation of original purchaser are required for will call pick up.
- Single Day GA tickets will NOT be shipped. Single day tickets will be fulfilled electronically. Print-at-Home ticket(s) will be released approximately two (2) weeks before the festival.
- NOTE FOR SINGLE DAY PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS: The original purchaser's name is shown on the PDF ticket. Tickets may be used by the ticket holder even when the name on the PDF ticket is not that of the actual ticket holder. The ticket can only be scanned once per day and any duplicated ticket will not be allowed for entry. No re-entry is allowed.
- Divide your order into 2 equal payments.
- Orders placed: April 3rd – April 27th = 2 payments
- The last day to take advantage of the payment plan is April 27th.
- Payments are automated and deducted on the same date each month (your order date).
- 2nd payment will automatically be deducted on same day the following month.
- In order to utilize the Payment Plan plan you must specifically check the Payment Plan box during the check-out/order process. If you miss this, you are paying in full. There will be no account adjustments.
PLEASE NOTE: Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order and a $50 restocking fee. NO exceptions. It is 100% YOUR responsibility to manage your payment plan. You must pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payments are deducted. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay. If your payment is not made by the 10th day after the initial charge is run, your order will be canceled and you will be charged a $50 restocking fee.
TICKET PURCHASE SUPPORT
HOURS: M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm MST
Check back closer to festival dates for box office location and hours.